Take the 30-Day Inbox Zero-ish Challenge!
Get to the bottom of your e-mail inbox once and for all and learn how to keep it that way. Please note that this program was originally recorded with a live group several years ago. You will hear some references to a Facebook group that has since been replaced by The New Productivity Paradigm Facebook Group which you are welcome to join here.
In addition, I welcome any comments or questions that you have as you move through this process. Post a comment in the Facebook group or email directly. I’d love to hear from you.
This program aims to help you:
- Develop your own unique e-mail management system that can handle your workload and life
- Get the support you need to finally clear out your backlog and develop system to maintain it
- Eliminate e-mail anxiety and overwhelm by implementing a few simple strategies
Week 1: Eliminate Excess E-mails and Backlog
- Learn how to quickly and easily eliminate sources of email
- Develop your unique plan for dealing with email backlog
- Start the process of getting out from under the weight of email pressure
Week 2: Streamline Filing and Processing
- Develop your own system for structuring your e-mail folders
- Identify how you will best process e-mail throughout the day
- Connect this system to how you manage your tasks
Week 3: Set up your schedule
- Understand your e-mail capacity and what this means for your day
- Develop your unique schedule for managing e-mail
- Learn how to look ahead for when you might get off track
Week 4: Maintain over the long haul
- Discover what you need to do to keep up this new system
- Learn the specific mindset necessary to overcome e-mail overwhelm
- Integrate communication and delegation into the mix
To supplement this course, I am excited to share with you my Definitive Guide to Managing Your Email Inbox. It is broken down into 7 individual posts. This expands some of the strategies already discussed and further delves into the mindset shifts necessary to truly feel free from your inbox.