Give Your Clients More Time, Focus, and Energy with a Customized Holistic Time Management System™ (So They Can Fully Leverage Your Services – and Their Life)
Your clients arrive on your (figurative) doorstep full of anxiety, frustration, and hope. Hope that you will provide the relief and guidance they have been looking for.
You are ready and prepared to deliver just what your client’s need – but are they ready to receive all that you have to offer?
When your clients are stuck in the everyday marathon of life – rushing from one appointment, project, goal to the next – it can be overwhelming to work with a practitioner who is offering them even more projects, tasks, and ideas to think about.
Integrating a holistic approach to time, task, and stress management into your practice can make the difference between your client getting some vs. all of what they need from your services.
Imagine being able to offer your clients a way to reduce overwhelm, anxiety, and stress so that they can naturally absorb your support at an even deeper level.
Since 2007, I have been coaching and organizing people on the best use of their time, space, and energy. What has developed over the years is a holistic approach to time and stress management that works for all types of people – whether they are left-brained or right, ADHD or otherwise, suffer from depression, OCD, anxiety, etc.
This approach goes beyond behavioral strategies to shift mindsets and deeply held beliefs about time on a personal level. This is where the real transformation occurs.
- Customization is key: There is no such thing as a cookie-cutter time management system. We all think differently and relate to time differently. Doesn’t it make sense our systems and strategies would look different too? Help your client build a system that will keep pace with the natural evolution of their life.
- Thought creates reality: This is not law-of-attraction but the simple fact that what we think about is what we experience. Everything is perception. When practitioners and clients see this truth at an insightful level they are now in a position to create change that lasts.
- No Fixing Allowed: Your clients do not need to be fixed. We’ve looked in this direction for too long. When you point people in the direction of their innate well-being, their built-in system for effectiveness they no longer more willpower or discipline to keep their systems in place.
This training is perfect for the practitioners that regularly work with individuals, teams, and organizations who are ready for a new approach to productivity and stress management that results in more peace of mind, focus, and well-being. This includes:
- Professional Organizers
- Mental health professionals (LCSW, Psychologists, Counselors, etc.)
- ADHD, Executive, Wellness, and Life Coaches
How to Get Started
I’ve found over the years that it is best to start by having a chat over the phone. This conversation will provide you with value – clarity and next steps – regardless of whether you opt to work together.
This call will also allow us to:
- Clarify your situation and what you are hoping to get out of working with me – and give you an experience of what it’s like coaching with me.
- Connect and determine if you want to work with me – and if not I can redirect you to other relevant resources.
- Consider the different programs I offer to see which would be most beneficial to you at this time.