Are You Sick Of…
- Chasing endless self-development fads and trends to – never fully feeling like you are “getting it right”?
- Working hard to keep your thoughts, feelings and behaviors in check?
- Knowing what you need to do to feel better yet unable to get yourself to do it consistently?
- Wanting life to feel a different but unsure how to move yourself forward?
If this resonates, we would love for you to join us for a full day exploration into an simple, timeless, proven approach to navigating life at the Life Reimagined Retreat on Saturday, January 27, 2018 in Middleburg, VA.
“A personal growth experience badly needed by all.” ~ Past Retreat Participant
- Inspires organic change without endless behavior monitoring
- Solves “ingrained” problems and habits with fresh, new, insightful thinking versus old, habitual, conditional thinking
- Fosters a deeper connection with your mind, body, and spirit
- Simplifies how to move forward without needing to rely on willpower, discipline, or even motivation
- Frees you from feeling trapped by circumstance and opens you up to what is possible beyond your current experience
“Aside from Wendy’s obvious professionalism and strong healing abilities, the results were really fantastic. I felt my psyche, heart and body, even, shift and release old stuff in the days after each session.”
~ M.L. Los Angeles, CA
You will walk away with…
- A simple approach to navigating goals (and life) without nearly so much stress, anxiety, and pressure
- A proven way of dealing with resistance, self-sabotage, and procrastination
- Seeing more deeply who you are and want you want – beyond your current conditioning and habitual thinking
- A technique-free approach to living life more fully in the present moment
- And much more!
“Wendy recognizes the complicated and personal nature of wellness and blends her expertise with her wisdom and her kindness to make visits beneficial for her clients.” ~ Gregory Gelburd, DO, Medical Director, Downtown Family Health
Date: Saturday, January 27th from 9:30am – 4:00pm
Location: The beautiful and relaxing Salamander Resort and Spa in Middleburg, VA. Enjoy gorgeous views and nourishing food throughout the day.
Format: We will keep the group small to keep the experience cozy and connected. There will be some lecture but by and large this is an interactive conversation about how to move yourself forward without constantly having to fight yourself. There will be exercises to engage the senses and inspire engaged and productive discussion.
What’s Included: Your ticket includes the full workshop, lunch and snacks, and a bonus package of resources from Wendy and Julie.
Preparation: None! The best preparation is to come with an open mind and willingness to see something new for yourself.
$350 Click here to register.
Refund Policy: You are entitled to a full refund should you cancel within 2 weeks of the event. After this date you will receive full credit to apply toward other services with Julie and Wendy. In the event of inclement weather this event will be rescheduled. Any ticket will be refunded if you are unable to attend the alternate date.
“As if by magic I was motivated without any angst or pain to deal with old chores that had waited a long time. Fear was gone and they were just things to be dealt with one way or another. I already had the skills necessary to accomplish the tasks at hand. My paralysis was healed and procrastination was no longer a part of my life.” ~ Hana Y. Past Workshop Participant
More Feedback From Past Participants:
“I’m looking forward to processing all I’ve learned. Thank you so much for doing this. It’s been wonderful.”
“I really enjoyed this workshop. I loved the face-to-face interaction. Terrific presentation.”
“Good insights and discussion with the group. So glad I came!”
“I’m feeling more accepting of myself, less judgemental, more allowing of life to unfold as it does”
“Since the retreat I am calmer, more relaxed, and have more peace of mind. I’ve realized there is nothing wrong with me. I don’t have to worry about others’ perceptions of me.”
“I went to the retreat thinking I needed more time management tools to calm me down and now I realize that it is more about remembering that I am OK regardless.”
As seen in: