Do You Know A Young Person Who Would Love More Freedom From Stress and Anxiety? Is It You?
As a teen and young adult you have a host of challenges to navigate that you don’t have to deal with at any other time in your life.
Things like high school, college, finding a new job for extra cash, or finding full-time employment – for the first time. On top of all this growth, change, and learning you are constantly being evaluated – by yourself and others.
It makes sense that with all that you have going on you would feel stress – and maybe even anxiety or overwhelm. This is perfectly normal.
What isn’t so useful is how we’ve become increasingly more and more stressed about our stress and anxiety.
Again this makes sense. The only way we’ve been taught to deal with stress and anxiety is to think harder or do more. To find a strategy or technique to manage our thoughts and feelings.
Can you guess the result of this approach?
You get more thought! More busy-minded rushing around or the opposite – procrastination and stagnation. Either way there is a constant search for better feelings by attempting to find better thinking and better doing.
The good news is there is a deeper understanding of thought, feelings, and behaviors that logically aligns us with the natural way our minds work.
This isn’t a new strategy or technique. This isn’t about giving you more to do. This is about taking thinking off your mind – naturally.
When we see how our thoughts and feelings work – we logically don’t need to spend so much time managing them. Our minds settle without us having to make them settle – this opens us up to the present moment – and the full array of resources and insights that are available in the moment.
- Your innate capacity for insightful understanding and common sense
- Seeing the next obvious step without overthinking and procrastination
- Knowing how to deal with uncomfortable feelings like stress, anxiety, and overwhelm and not being afraid of them
- Tapping into a deeper source of resiliency, creativity, and productivity
Inside The Freedom From Stress School you learn not only how to navigate tough emotions far more simply but how to do this without more discipline, willpower, or motivation. The learning is happening at a deeper level – leaving you with far greater capacity for productivity, creativity, and well-being.
This 4 week virtual school is designed to minimize the stress we feel about life and your own feelings and experiences. This school is not about eliminating the ups and and downs of life. We are human and are going to have stress and uncomfortable feelings.
But when you see for yourself that you don’t have to be afraid of your experience – that you have the deep inner resources to navigate what comes at you – there is far greater ease and resiliency in navigating those ups and downs than you thought was possible.
- Week One: Thought Connection – You Can Only Feel Right Now
- Week Two: Leveraging Insight – Seeing the Obvious Next Step
- Week Three: Breaking the Cycle of Procrastination and Perfectionism
- Week Four: Understanding Your Innate Resiliency and Creativity
How It Works
- The upcoming student group will be held over Zoom video each Tuesday at 6pm ET from January 7th – January 28th.
- We will meet once a week for 60 – 90 minutes depending on group size and participation. There will be a short “lesson” each week but I’ve found the best way to teach this understanding is by having an ongoing conversation about what is happening in the lives of the participants and how this understanding impacts their experience.
- Resources, books, and videos will be shared throughout the program.
- Extra one-on-one coaching time always available for anyone interested in additional support.
Your investment for 4 group calls and extra resources is $245.
Real Life Results
“Working with Julie has completely changed my life. I see myself in a whole different light. I do not beat myself up like I use to do. I literally never thought I could achieve what I have done. It feels so very good.” ~ Sally, Virginia.
“I am more aware of how I use my time now and have time to do the things I want to do. My mind is considerably calmer and don’t spend so much time in stressful and anxious thinking. This has opened up opportunities for living in the moment and reduced self-criticism. It is a softer approach to taking action.” Kitty G. Virginia
“If you’re hesitant about the idea of working with Julie, I would offer you this advice – Julie fosters transformation. Go for it!” – Steph Lagana
“The change I have seen is a shift in the way that I respond to my life. Not that I don’t still sweat the small stuff, but I seem to sweat it less. Stuff gets done but I worry less about what does not get done.
Since working with Julie, I feel a shift in all areas of my life. I really do think she helped me manage and refocus my life. It seems different than regular life coaching because you are helping people effect change from the inside out.” Lee T. Virginia