Unconventional Time Management Strategies to Fit Your Life
For over 10 years I have worked to uncover the very best time and stress management strategies for my clients – that actually last.
I’ve discovered three things in order for your strategies to work:
- Customization is King: Your time management strategies must fit your brain and your world in order for them to last. Listen to what resonates – let the rest go.
- Client-Based Strategies: Your best strategies will come from you – without a lot of thinking. They will occur to you naturally. They won’t look like a “strategy”. This is what is already happening.
- Strategies Fit You: Lots of people find a strategy and work hard to fit themselves into the strategy. This doesn’t work. Strategies must be molded to fit you. Always.
The products below focus primarily on guiding you into time management and productivity strategies that actually work for you. All of these products focus on helping you become more organized, productive, and less-stressed from the inside-out. That is why it is so critical to listen to what resonates with you.
True For You Time Management Workbook Bundle
This unconventional approach to time management strategies includes 90+ pages of exercises and templates covering delegation, task management, goal and project management, and how to stay on track.
Let me be clear: This workbook isn’t giving you my time management system; it is giving you the ability to uncover your own.
As part of the workbook bundle you will receive:
- A beautiful, highly visual digital .pdf workbook
- A downloadable audio version of the entire workbook
- Procrastination to Peace of Mind Audio Program ($12 value see below)
- Organizing Secrets Audio Library ($17 value see below)
Click here to order the entire Time Management bundle using any major credit card for $39.
Click here to order the entire Time Management bundle through PayPal for $39.
Click here to order the workbook only on Amazon Kindle Version for $9.99.
“I LOVE Julie Gray’s guide! This workbook has opened my eyes to a new way of thinking about time management. Instead of focusing on a lot of “efficient processes”, I now embrace a philosophy based on a more holistic view. I encourage each of my clients to read this book as we begin coaching – and I encourage you to read it also. Whether you are beginning your time management journey – or are a coach specializing in time management – this book is a must read!” – Lisa Crilley Mallis, SystemSavvy Consulting
Procrastination to Peace of Mind Audio Program
Get unstuck and overcome resistance without more stress and anxiety. Discover how to leverage your mind, body, and spirit to release the grip of procrastination from the inside-out.
The Procrastination to Peace of Mind Program includes:
- 3 mindfulness-based audio visualization exercises that leverage the mind, body, and spirit to get you unstuck
- 20-minute Ready Your Mindset Teleclass
- 10-page Workbook with additional exercises
Click here to order with any major credit/debit card for $12.
Click here to order through PayPal for $12.
Organizing Secrets Audio Library
Inside this library you will find a treasure trove of over 20 hours of downloadable teleclasses, interviews, transcripts, and checklists on topics including:
- The 5 Daily Practices of Organized Business Owners
- 3 Strategies for Ending Paper Overwhelm
- How to Start a Daily Habit That Lasts
- Find 10 Hours or More Each Week – Without More Stress
- Simple Self-Care Secrets
- How to Stop Putting Out Fires and Getting More Done
- Organizing Strategies for Creatives
- 5 Magic Questions to Save You Time and Keep You Organized
- And a whole lot more!
Click here to order with any major credit/debit card for $17.
Click here to order through PayPal for $17.
“Thank you so much for offering these helpful teleclasses! I appreciate all the content you include and how practical the material is.” ~ Past Participant