Transform Procrastination, Anxiety, and Self-Sabotage Into Productivity
Hi there. My name is Julie Gray and I am procrastination and productivity coach. Most likely you’ve made your way to this page because you are:
- Looking for simple strategies to experience greater creativity and productivity in your life that are custom-fit to your world
- Frustrated with yourself – constantly needing to push, fight, and cajole your way into doing what you know you need to do.
- Managing your stress and anxiety in unhealthy ways like – procrastination, overworking, over-consuming, escapism, etc. and are ready to shift these habits for good
- Curious and hopeful that there really is a more simple way to consistently make progress while also enjoying your work and life.
If any or all of these ring true – you’ve come to the right place. For over 10 years I’ve helped hundreds of individuals and groups discover their best approach to managing work and life that doesn’t rely on greater self-control.
“My work with Julie has transformed my life and my internal world at a pace that has been comfortable for me. The work is subtle but it goes deep. I found myself beginning to change without all the efforting and desperate self help activities and workshops and teachers and models that are so in vogue now (and that had never worked for me). I personally consider her work ‘become authentic to yourself’ coaching.” ~ Nancy Jane P.
Whether you are interested in time, stress, or habit management the process is the same:
- After fully understanding your situation we determine the best plan to support your goals
- Together we reveal old, outdated patterns of thought, emotions, and behaviors that are holding you back from greater productivity, creativity, and well-being
- Custom-designed time, stress, and habit strategies emerge that truly fit your world – often so well they don’t look like “strategies” – they just look like the obvious thing to do.
Throughout the process step 2 and 3 alternate as we reveal more extraneous thinking that no longer looks useful – quieting the mind further and opening up greater insights into how to move life forward without nearly as much resistance, stress, and overwhelm.
“Working with you has completely changed my life. I see myself in a whole different light. I see myself as a successful, productive person. I do not beat myself up like I use to do. I do not use the word procrastination any more. I stopped beating myself up! I literally never thought I could achieve what I have done. I achieved goals I had always had for myself and it feels so very good.” Sally M. Virginia.
Individual sessions are available in packages of 6 or 12 hours, typically scheduled every other week. Sessions are held over the phone, Zoom, or in-person.
Schedule permitting, sessions can be scheduled in-person if that is preferred. Travel fees apply beyond the local Washington, D.C. area.
Private multi-day intensive programs are also available for those that want expedited results.
Click here to schedule a call with Julie to discuss your options.
- Less stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
- Customized time and stress management systems that fit you and your life
- Shifting out of procrastination and self-sabotage without beating yourself up
- Confidence in moving your projects forward without fighting yourself
- Easier to set and protect boundaries – without extra guilt or resentment
- Better communication in relationships with deeper listening and understanding
- More access to creativity and intuition – without the need to control everything
- Increased productivity, creativity and well-being
- So much more
“My mind is considerably calmer – I am able to identify ‘thought storms’ sooner and have less interest in staying at the center of them. This has opened opportunities for living in the moment, considerably reduced self criticism and opened my mind to new ideas. It is a softer approach to taking action.” – Kitty G., Northern Virginia
How to Get Started
I’ve found it best to start by having a chat over the phone. This conversation will provide you with value, clarity, and next steps regardless of whether you decide to work together.
“Working with Julie allowed me to clear away a lot of the mind clutter that has been holding me back. Together we challenged and discarded old beliefs, and created a plan with achievable action steps. Now thanks to the clarity Julie helped me find, I’m back in charge of the growth of my company and while certainly busy, no longer crippled by overwhelm.” – Paula A, Springfield, VA
“Julie Gray has had amazing impact on me as a Time Management Coach. She uses her skills to truly understand the real issues behind what we seem to think is time management. It’s really self management. Julie has helped me “try on” solutions that fit the way my brain works. There are no cookie cutter approaches—she looks at the core issues and has helped me come up with a plan. I highly recommend her to anyone who is overwhelmed and seeking relief. She is sensitive. brilliant and intuitive.” – Wendy Hanson, M.Ed, CPPC, Oakland, CA