For Too Long We’ve Been Attempting to Manage Productivity and Stress Backwards
It’s Time to Ditch the Old Paradigm and Discover Flow Productivity – A Far More Simple, Gentler, and Effective Approach for Getting More Done, Getting Unstuck, and Moving Life Forward (Without Constantly Fighting Against Yourself)
Hi there. My name is Julie Gray and I am a stress and time coach and trainer. Most likely you’ve made your way to this page because you are:
- Looking for simple solutions to experience less stress and anxiety and greater productivity in your life.
- Frustrated by the guilt and exhaustion over not doing enough that has become the “new normal” in our society.
- Managing your stress and anxiety in unhealthy ways like – procrastination, overworking, over-consuming, escapism, etc. and are ready to shift these habits for good
- Curious and hopeful that there really is a more simple way to consistently make progress while also enjoying your work and life.
If any or all of these ring true – you’ve come to the right place. For over 10 years I’ve helped hundreds of individuals and organizations discover their best approach to managing work and life that doesn’t rely on discipline, willpower, pushing harder, or moving faster – I call it Flow Productivity. (Are you in the flow? Take this quiz to find out.)
“My work with Julie has transformed my life and my internal world at a pace that has been comfortable for me. The work is subtle but it goes deep. I found myself beginning to change without all the efforting and desperate self help activities and workshops and teachers and models that are so in vogue now (and that had never worked for me). I personally consider her work ‘become authentic to yourself’ coaching.” ~ Nancy Jane P.
“Working with you has completely changed my life. I see myself in a whole different light. I see myself as a successful, productive person. I do not beat myself up like I use to do. I do not use the word procrastination any more. I stopped beating myself up! I literally never thought I could achieve what I have done. I achieved goals I had always had for myself and it feels so very good.” Sally M. Virginia.
What Makes Flow Productivity Different
For years I struggled with either moving too fast or being so stuck in my head I couldn’t move forward it all. I pushed myself hard and had a lot of anxiety over the future and stuck habits holding me back. Through concerted effort I created a lot of helpful new systems and strategies but I never reached a point where I didn’t need discipline, willpower, and ultimately stress to keep it all going.
That is until now.
What I discovered is that your productivity and stress management systems – are only as good as the foundation they rest on. If you don’t have a strong foundation in place about how life is operating behind the scenes, you will endlessly search outside of yourself for new strategies to ease your stress and anxiety – which only results in increasing your anxiety – not decreasing it.
Once I had this foundation in place I no longer…
- Spent so much time in search of the next best system or technique.
- Worked to control my behaviors, thoughts, and emotions so fiercely.
- Saw the value in pushing myself so hard to move me forward.
- Relied on discipline and “positive thinking” to feel OK about myself and my day.
- Resisted moving with the flow of life.
All of this – and so much more – is possible for you as well.
There are 3 pillars to creating more flow in your life:
Strategies from the Inside-Out: Your systems and strategies need to be custom fit to the way your brain works and how you operate in the world. Your best strategies can’t be found outside of you.
State of Mind: Mental clarity and well-being is your birthright. It is your default setting. When you see how personal thinking can innocently take you away from a clear state of mind – it is much easier to find your way back to center. Here you build your foundation for how life is working behind-the-scenes.
Source of Energy: Your body and the wisdom beyond thought are your direct link to insight and intuition. This space is where your most productive action comes from. Leveraging all aspects of your internal resources – from self-care to your own spirituality – can skyrocket your productivity while diminishing your stress.
Strategies are like fish – they are helpful in the moment but are a temporary fix. With the entire foundation in place you learn how to fish for yourself. This is how you fundamentally make life and work – work for you.
Results You Can Expect
- Far less stress, anxiety, and overwhelm – and no longer being stressed about your stress
- Realizing the source of your mental focus and clarity and how to tap into this daily
- Customized time and stress management systems that fit you and your life
- Shifting out of procrastination and perfectionism without beating yourself up
- Confidence in moving your projects forward without procrastination
- Easier to set and protect boundaries – without extra guilt or resentment
- Better communication in relationships with deeper listening and understanding
- More access to creativity and intuition – allowing life to flow without the need to control everything
- Increased productivity, creativity and well-being
- So much more
“My mind is considerably calmer – I am able to identify ‘thought storms’ sooner and have less interest in staying at the center of them. This has opened opportunities for living in the moment, considerably reduced self criticism and opened my mind to new ideas. It is a softer approach to taking action.” – Kitty G., Northern Virginia
“Working with Julie allowed me to clear away a lot of the mind clutter that has been holding me back. Together we challenged and discarded old beliefs, and created a plan with achievable action steps. Now thanks to the clarity Julie helped me find, I’m back in charge of the growth of my company and while certainly busy, no longer crippled by overwhelm.” – Paula A, Springfield, VA
“Julie Gray has had amazing impact on me as a Time Management Coach. She uses her skills to truly understand the real issues behind what we seem to think is time management. It’s really self management. Julie has helped me “try on” solutions that fit the way my brain works. There are no cookie cutter approaches—she looks at the core issues and has helped me come up with a plan. I highly recommend her to anyone who is overwhelmed and seeking relief. She is sensitive. brilliant and intuitive.” – Wendy Hanson, M.Ed, CPPC, Oakland, CA
How to Get Started
I offer one-on-one coaching over Zoom and in-person as well as a 2.5 day Productivity Intensive for those individuals who want to jump start their transformation. In addition, I provide on-site training to groups and organizations.
Because of these options I’ve found it best to start by having a chat over the phone. This conversation will provide you with value, clarity, and next steps regardless of whether you decide to work together.